I was desperately trying to reach you guys through Maria & Peter just to let you know that I am now back in Dubai (will be going to work in January with YWAM Bangalore) but my youth group that I co-lead in Dubai is doing a fundraiser this week and wanted to support a YWAM ministry with Slums & poor children- the first people i thought of was ANHOP Shillong because we had our outreach with you and we were really blessed. Would you please send me as much detail as you can of what exactly you would use the donation that we send to you, along with details of where to send it / how to send it etc. The fundraiser is this week and we hope to bless your ministry with Rs. 80,000 (if not more! ) :) Please email me asap- my email addy is : anjali.vase@gmail.com PS. your baby looks absolutely beautiful!! :) I loved the pics!
1 comment:
Hi Lipok!
I was desperately trying to reach you guys through Maria & Peter just to let you know that I am now back in Dubai (will be going to work in January with YWAM Bangalore)
but my youth group that I co-lead in Dubai is doing a fundraiser this week and wanted to support a YWAM ministry with Slums & poor children- the first people i thought of was ANHOP Shillong because we had our outreach with you and we were really blessed.
Would you please send me as much detail as you can of what exactly you would use the donation that we send to you, along with details of where to send it / how to send it etc. The fundraiser is this week and we hope to bless your ministry with Rs. 80,000 (if not more! ) :) Please email me asap- my email addy is : anjali.vase@gmail.com
PS. your baby looks absolutely beautiful!! :) I loved the pics!
Post a Comment